YoWhatsApp APK: With a presence in over 180 countries and over 1.5 billion active users, WhatsApp is without a doubt the most popular and most widely used instant messaging platform out there. The WhatsApp Messenger application was initially launched on the iOS platform in August 2009 and then was launched on Android later in August 2010.
Since its launch, the WhatsApp Messenger has grown to become the most used instant messaging platform all around the world as is equally used by people belonging to all age groups and even by businesses as well.
What is YoWhatsApp APK?
Using YoWhatsApp comes with its own risk to receiving temporary or even permanent ban from the official WhatsApp Inc. company on your WhatsApp account. However, the ban issues are rectified within the latest YoWhatsApp APK files so you will no longer face ban issues if you are using the latest YoWhatsApp versions. But for people using the older version of YoWhatsApp, temporary ban threats are an issue.
Unlike the official WhatsApp application, you will not receive automatic app updates for YoWhatsApp. With the original WhatsApp APK, the latest app updates will be automatically detected, downloaded, and installed on your device whenever they are made available on the Google Play Store.
However, as the YoWhatsApp APK is not available in the Play Store, you will have to manually check for YoWhatsApp app updates on the internet and update the APK file manually whenever a newer version of YoWhatsApp is made public. The best alternative to the YoWhatsApp is GBWhatsApp.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||Sep 2019|
YoWhatsApp APK Features
- User interface and overall app experience are identical to the official WhatsApp application.
- If you have ever used the original WhatsApp app for Android, then you will feel right at home with YoWhatsApp for Android.
- You are provided with an unmatchable level of customization options and features that are not found in the original WhatsApp APK.
- If you are someone who loves customizing and personalizing the apps you use, then you will love YoWhatsApp as well.
- Be the boss of your own privacy with the user-friendly and highly controllable privacy controls and settings that are featured within the YoWhatsApp application.
How to Download & Install YoWhatsApp APK For Android?
- To Download YoWhatsApp APK on your mobile. Click above button from our website.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the APK file, click install the APK file from the file manager.
- Now go to the app manager and enable unknown resources.
- YoWhatsApp will install within 2 seconds.
- Open the application and enter your phone number, You will get OTP( One-time-password).
- Enter the OTP and sign up and start using YoWhatsApp.
How to Set Up YoWhatsApp on Android and Restore Messages and Media from Original WhatsApp Application?
Creating an account for the YoWhatsApp application on Android is same as creating a new account or logging in to an existing account on the original WhatsApp application. However, if you are confused about how to install YoWhatsApp without losing chat and media files, below are the steps that will guide you on setting up or logging into an account within the YoWhatsApp Android app.
- Launch the official WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Click on the three dots menu button placed at the top right corner of your WhatsApp app homepage.
- When the popup menu appears, click on “Settings”.
- Now, click on “Chats” and then click on “Chat Backup”.
- Here you have to click on the green-colored “Back Up” option.
- Wait for the backup process to complete successfully.
- Launch the YoWhatsApp application on your device.
- When the app loads up, you will be asked to enter the mobile number that is associated with your WhatsApp account. In case you do not have an existing WhatsApp account, enter the mobile number that you are using currently to create a new WhatsApp account within the YoWhatsApp app.
- Click on the green-colored “Next” button.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the number you entered.
- After receiving the 4 digit OTP via SMS on your mobile number, enter the same OTP within the app screen and click on “Next”.
- The YoWhatsApp application will automatically detect the backup file that is stored on your device. When prompted about the same, click on the green-colored “Restore” button to restore the media and messages from your previous WhatsApp backup.
- Your account will now get verified/created and you can then access your new YoWhatsApp application with your WhatsApp account.
How to Create Backup on YoWhatsApp for Android?
Creating a backup of text messages and media files on your device is really important to make sure that you do not lose any important data while using or updating YoWhatsApp APK. To make it easier for you to create frequent backups below is the easiest guide to creating a backup on YoWhatsApp for Android.
- Launch the YoWhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Find the three dots that are vertically placed at the top right corner of the WhatsApp window and click on the same.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click on the option labeled as “Chats”.
- Within the options under Chats, click on the one that says “Chat backup”.
- YoWhatsApp will now create a backup of all the data present till date within your YoWhatsApp account. Wait for the backup process to complete successfully.
How to Avoid Temporary Ban Issue on YoWhatsApp?
If you wish to keep using an older version of YoWhatsApp but want to know how you can protect your WhatsApp account from temporary ban issues, then below are a few precautionary measures to follow in order to protect your WhatsApp account from temporary ban threat while using YoWhatsApp.
- Avoid sending bulk messages or forward too many messages at once.
- Try not to post WhatsApp statuses longer than 30 seconds.
- Setting up automated replies for WhatsApp texts can also be a trigger to get your WhatsApp account temporarily suspended.